How did YOU overcome anxiety?

Kaldzikd

lately i’ve been feeling super isolated and distant from the people around me, so i’ve made it a goal to seek out people with similar interests! the thing is, it’s really hard to be the one to approach someone else when the thought alone makes you break out into a sweat/tiny heart attack. especially when it involves games, and you’re a minority who’s avoided getting familiar with those spaces for… obvious reasons 😨
so, if you have anxiety like this and have found the right group/community for you, what are some tips for anxiety treatment you could give others who are struggling with it? what was it like for you?

Last edited:

KarsonLinton

@Kaldzikd It's been a while since you posted this, but in case you are still watching the thread I wanted to reply.

Anxiety touches a chord for me as I have in one way or another suffered from anxiety for years. For me, small group settings are the worst. I don't mind large crowds where I can disappear or one-on-one where I don't have to compete to be heard.

I'm not sure if I can offer much help regarding strategies for overcoming anxiety. I found as I reduced EMFs in my environment, that my anxiety lessened, and at times disappeared. I also find it rises back at times when my health is poor (which usually follows some significant EMF exposure).

This confirms the idea that anxiety neurosis is sometimes not anxiety neurosis, but neurasthenia and that neurasthenia is an environmental illness, not a natural condition of the human mind. Since you are posting on an EMF forum, do you suspect that the anxiety you experience may be related to environmental exposure to EMFs?

My best advice is to get into the sun in the morning and avoid screens at night (which I am currently not doing, in a fit of hypocrisy). If you can, turn the power to your bedroom off when you sleep, or even the whole house if you have to. Try this for a few weeks and see how you feel. Regard your cell phone as poison, and handle it accordingly.

I know I didn't answer all your questions, but I hope this will help, and I wish you the best on your journey.