Please help me! I am desperate!

bobo

Symptom Title: Please help me! I am desperate!

Symptom: brain fogs, irritability, serious insomnia, nerve pain, hyperesthesia, body aches, inflammation, arthritis, pins and needles, tingling, numbness, etc

Address: Houston

Hi everyone,

English is not my first language so I apologize for bad English!

I moved to a new home about 3 years ago and since then I am having serious problems!
As soon as I moved, I started having brain fogs, irritability, serious insomnia, nerve pain, hyperesthesia, body aches, inflammation, arthritis, pins and needles, tingling, numbness, etc. All of them happened overnight and stayed that way to this day. I went through multiple MRI (brain, neck, spine, etc) and nothing was showed up. However my blood test shows high inflammation levels. I just recently developed hashimoto's disease (hypothyroidism) . I am expecting worse to happen...

We also hear a high pitched noise constantly. It is extremely annoying.

a few months ago I started learning about EMF. I purchased different EMF meters, including GQ EMF-390. According to this meter there is almost 0 RF, 0 Magnetic Field and high AC electric field. The average AC electric field is about 50 volts per meter or V/m. It is always the same inside or outside.
I also found out that my smoke detectors ( I had 6 of them in 6 different rooms) were causing problems . as soon as I removed them we started feeling better. My wife, my dog, and all my cats started feeling better. The other thing that helped a lot was removing the WIFI and fiber optic service from AT&T. The fiber optic especially was a huge difference. I tested this a few times and each time after activating the WIFI or installing the 6 wired smoke detectors, we started feeling horrible! and each time after removing them we all felt better. My cats, and my dog started to play instantly! As soon as I activate them my cats gets crazy and start attacking each other .... I also feels symptoms such as tingling, pins and needles, anxiety, etc.

I hired 2 different electricians and they tested everything and they said it is OK! I called the electricity company and they sent technicians and they said everything is looking fine....

I purchased dirty electricity filters and a meter with zero luck. Although the meter shows a huge decrease after plugging the filters, nothing changes in reality. I also purchased a EMF protection device (blushield premium ultra) but it did absolutely nothing.
I am desperate!
Please help me if you know what this could be....It all happened overnight and is affecting my health, my wife's health, my dog's health and all 5 cats...

It also kills my plants!

Thank you in advance!

Again apologize for bad English

Any and all options are welcome and GREATLY appreciated

Last edited:
C

Catherine

Hi everyone,

English is not my first language so I apologize for bad English!

I moved to a new home about 3 years ago and since then I am having serious problems!
As soon as I moved, I started having brain fogs, irritability, serious insomnia, nerve pain, hyperesthesia, body aches, inflammation, arthritis, pins and needles, tingling, numbness, etc. All of them happened overnight and stayed that way to this day. I went through multiple MRI (brain, neck, spine, etc) and nothing was showed up. However my blood test shows high inflammation levels. I just recently developed hashimoto's disease (hypothyroidism) . I am expecting worse to happen...

We also hear a high pitched noise constantly. It is extremely annoying. When I kill the power, and set all circuit breakers OFF it will be gone!

a few months ago I started learning about EMF. I purchased different EMF meters, including GQ EMF-390. According to this meter there is almost 0 RF, 0 Magnetic Field and high AC electric field. The average AC electric field is about 50 volts per meter or V/m. It is always the same inside or outside.
I also found out that my smoke detectors ( I had 6 of them in 6 different rooms) were causing problems . as soon as I removed them we started feeling better. My wife, my dog, and all my cats started feeling better. The other thing that helped a lot was removing the WIFI and fiber optic service from AT&T. The fiber optic especially was a huge difference. I tested this a few times and each time after activating the WIFI or installing the 6 wired smoke detectors, we started feeling horrible! and each time after removing them we all felt better. My cats, and my dog started to play instantly! As soon as I activate them my cats gets crazy and start attacking each other ....

I hired 2 different electricians and they tested everything and they said it is OK! I called the electricity company and they sent technicians and they said everything is looking fine....

I purchased dirty electricity filters and a meter with zero luck. Although the meter shows a huge decrease after plugging the filters, nothing changes in reality. I also purchased a EMF protection device (blushield premium ultra) but it did absolutely nothing.
I am desperate!
Please help me if you know what this could be....It all happened overnight and is affecting my health, my wife's health, my dog's health and all 5 cats...

It also kills my plants!

Thank you in advance!

Again apologize for bad English

Any and all options are welcome and GREATLY appreciated
You are definitely not alone! Many others are experiencing the same things. You can check antennasearch.com to see how many cell phone towers are in a 3 mile radius of your home. Get cable internet if you can. Do NOT use any cell phone or tablet with airplane mode off. Turn and unplug all devices off at night. Remove all devices from your bedroom at night. If nothing works you may need to move, especially if there are many cell phone towers in the area where you live.

Hank

Hi

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and I hope it would get better soon.

EMF protection device (blushield premium ultra) may not work.

From my experience that emf protection works best when you wrap an object completely with metal fiber fabric.
You know,stainless steel fiber,silver fiber,copper fiber these kinds of fabric can shield emf effectively.

I know a EMF sensitive guy who have trouble sleeping but after using blankets with silver fiber lining , he could sleep significantly well.
But everyone is different.
I suggest that you could buy one of those emf protection hat to try if it does any good.the hat is cheap and if it works you could explore more options with emf fabric.