Dog passed away - stroke Mar 23 2021

admin26

Administrator
Staff member
Neighbors' yorkie passed away in the night (I had massive headache same night, never get headaches)

A

Anonymous

I am so sorry. Lost my cat who was a healthy indoor cat at age 13. May 22, 2023. Playing with laser night before. No signs of illness prior.

admin26

Administrator
Staff member
I am so sorry. Lost my cat who was a healthy indoor cat at age 13. May 22, 2023. Playing with laser night before. No signs of illness prior.
I'm so sorry to hear that Anonymous. Did the vet give any indication what happened, stroke, heart?

D

dorothy Lind

I'm 64, and i've had dogs my whole life (my mom had a cocker spaniel when I was born, so I mean my Whole life).
In the last year my 11 year old Aussie started developing lipomas - none of my other dogs ever had a single lipoma. And I'm hearing from friends that their dogs are developing these fatty growths as well. 5G? Or her most recent rabies vax?

A

Angel

I'm 64, and i've had dogs my whole life (my mom had a cocker spaniel when I was born, so I mean my Whole life).
In the last year my 11 year old Aussie started developing lipomas - none of my other dogs ever had a single lipoma. And I'm hearing from friends that their dogs are developing these fatty growths as well. 5G? Or her most recent rabies vax?
Probably both. That is sad. So sorry.