Activists Emf damages

A

Anonymous

Symptom Title: Emf damages

Symptom: Bloody nose, pain in gums and teeth

Address: 06098

I experience horrific bloody nose symtoms regularly. Enough to have been tranported by ambulance to hospital. Can often not get it under control. My dog whines and flaps her ears all the time. They cannot find anything wrong with her they claim. Both of us wake up in the early am hours with these issues.

D

Dianne

Maybe the surrounding 5g , Bluetooth Wireless etc is playing with your dog,s chip... And the earyl morning awakening and restlessness I have worked out after 2.1/2 years dealing after Vax and chipped then Activated...been massive but still going... Health and Awareness mist definitely a most! ) is the fact of so much Toxic Bad energy up above us in the skies and yes there is humans controlling it either from up or down or around are either bored or just horrible enough to want to disturbed people and be smart to get their Extra Brownie points from Mr Big astro collect the dirty $$$$

admin26

Administrator
Staff member
I experience horrific bloody nose symtoms regularly. Enough to have been tranported by ambulance to hospital. Can often not get it under control. My dog whines and flaps her ears all the time. They cannot find anything wrong with her they claim. Both of us wake up in the early am hours with these issues.
Thank you Anonymous for sharing this. Your information really helps us all. I am trying to crowdsource data from around the globe, so that we can monitor trends. Would you be able to post a symptom to the EMF map on the home page, or if not, let us know your approximate location?

Thanks so much,
Roman